Awesome: Stephen Hawking
- Possibly the greatest mind we've ever seen, which would be an accomplishment for someone who could walk and talk.
- Repeat guest star on The Simpsons and Futurama, and always worth the screen time.
- Especially considering they could always easily "fake" his appearances by simply using a similar text-to-speech synthesizer, but nope. He shows up to do it himself every time.
- He once had a poker game with Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein and Data and cleaned them all out.
- Not to mention put Isaac in his place with the apple story.
- Which rolled over into a Crowning Moment of Funny the next time he ran into Brent Spiner. The first words out of his voice box, "Where's my money."
- And, to date, is the only person in any Star Trek series or film to star as himself.
- Maintaining his sense of humor, his mental sharpness, even just his sanity when trapped in an immobile body for years and years has to be a CMOA. As GQ's The Rules once said "It should be Stephen Hawking's and Lou Gehrig's Disease."
- When he was diagnosed with Lou Gehrig's disease the prognosis was that he had 2 years to live... that was in 1963. Death is now Stephen Hawking's bitch.
- Although he can't walk or even really move much at all, he has defied gravity!◊
- "Hello. I am Stephen Hawking. Physicist, cosmologist, and something of a dreamer. Although I cannot move and I have to speak through a computer, in my mind, I am free."
- Someone once asked Hawking about his IQ score. His response was simple: "I have no idea. People who brag about their IQ scores are losers."
- He remains the only person to put Sheldon Cooper in his place. Twice.
"What do Sheldon Cooper and a black hole have in common? (beat) They both suck."