Awesome: Spring Awakening
- The climax of "Touch Me", especially when some cast members can be seen standing on one of the spare chairs in the on-stage audience, doing the "Touch Me" dance.
- Hell, the fact that there is an on-stage audience is awesome enough.
- The musical score is compelling and the lyrics are profound and full of depth. But particularly "Totally Fucked".
- The end part of "Totally Fucked" when Melchior is dragged off to a reformatory whilst being blamed for the suicide of his best friend.
Herr Knochenbruch: "Melchior Gabor, for the LAST time, did you write this?"(A beat)Melchior: " YES!"
- The reprise of "Mama Who Bore Me", which is not only an awesome song, but makes all five of the girls (Wendla, Ilse, Martha, Thea, and Anna) look really Badass. You just wanna jump up and shout "YOU GO GIRLS!"