* After Evil Spinnerette defeats Mecha Maid and Tiger with ease, Heather blocks Evil Spinnerette's webs with her own and then leaps on to her back without skipping a beat. Heather then uses her own knowledge of spiders to avoid her opponent's attacks and then successfully hogties the supervillain. It's the first time that Heather actually succeeds as a superhero.
* Buzz sees right through Sahira's ruse, briefly plays along with it anyway, drops the bomb on her that he knows, then just does what she wanted anyway. He knows he's awesome, as in his next appearance (as Sahira's boyfriend!), he's wearing a jacket that says C.M.O.A.
* Katt O' Nine Tails using her own tails to complete the magic circle to send the Composite Soul back to hell. Resulted in a (near) HeroicSacrifice.
* Evil Spinnerette's rematch with Spinrette ends in her victory by way of ItOnlyWorksOnce. When Spinrette tried the "cowgirl" thing again, ES was ready with the perfect counter and it was all downhill from there.
* Doctor Universe giving a Giant TheReasonYouSuckSpeech to a pair of Nazi's and a Confederate Revivalist. The speech details exactly why their plans to clone Hitler and Robert E Lee would never work.
--> "The idea that the key to the human spirit lies in a strand of DNA is idiotic. Any human, a clone or not, has free will."
* Doctor Universe again - proving his skill as a doctor by performing a [[spoiler: multiple amputation]] quickly enough to save his patient and skillfully enough to [[spoiler: keep her in a nice human shape despite having to remove 8 shoulder joints and God knows what else from her torso.]]
* [[spoiler: While defeating the team of the Canadian superheroes happened off-screen, we still must consider Spinnerette's taking down of Mecha Maid and her very calm and logical approach to the situation of everyone under the influence of the HatePlague.]]
* A psychotic supervillain with [[PlayingWithFire flame powers]] tries to torch a school bus full of children, and nearly succeeds. When the children are saved by a super powered civilian who was on the scene, the villain attacks the person that saved them... which causes the villain to be attacked by two BadassBystander firemen, [[http://www.spinnyverse.com/index.php?id=412 one of which turns the hose on the villain, and the other chucks a fire extinguisher at him.]] Remember, kids: you don't need super powers to be a real hero.
** And they [[CurbStompBattle finish the fight with just that]]. [[http://www.spinnyverse.com/index.php?id=413 And promise to use the axe if there's a next time.]]
* Green Gable facing [[http://www.spinnyverse.com/index.php?id=446 this]], without any superpowers, ''knowing he'll win anyway''.
* [[http://www.spinnyverse.com/index.php?id=591 HEY GLASSHOLE!]]
* Colonel Glass [[spoiler: gets [[HoistByHisOwnPetard shredded with glass]] by Spinnerette [[http://www.spinnyverse.com/index.php?id=595 here.]] ]]
** Even better is how Spinny was able to pull it off. Once again, as with her initial defeat of Evil Spinnerette, she was able to outwit him [[spoiler: not only by using his own abilities against him]], but by using what has proven time and again to be her ''real'' superpowers: her brains and quick wits. [[spoiler: Remembering her talk with Greta prior to her encounter with him, she was able to deduce that his powers had distinct limits, primarily being the amount of glass shards that he is able to control at a given moment. With this in mind, she lures him into the campus greenhouse and chucks the CK Reactor (booby-trapped with a generous amount of C-4) out the roof, then webs up a makeshift shield for herself. The reactor blows, raining so many shards of glass down on the Colonel that he's unable to exert control over each individual shard, overloading his powers and causing him to get shredded to bits.]] Let's see him heal from that.
** The absolute best additive to this scenario is when you realize that ''Spider-Man himself'', ''especially'' when he was starting out, often defeated his foes using the ''exact same manner of cunning and principle''.
* [[BadassNormal Buzz]] [[spoiler: cutting Glass' dying EvilGloating short by blowing his head apart with a shotgun, before ordering an immediate improvised cremation]]. Once more, he proves himself to be the most rational and logical person in the series alongside his girlfriend. Spinnerette, for her part, [[spoiler:decides not to use gasoline as Buzz suggests, because she has ''thermite''.]]
* Spinnerette is saved from being gunned down, not by one of her friends, or another superhero, but a little girl with diabetes.