- You gotta admit, you all wanted "Spacebawls, da Flametrowah" after you saw this movie as a kid.
Yoghurt: Da kids love dis one.
- You must admit, the climactic lightsaber duel was pretty cool. Even if it was a spoof of those that came before.
- You do NOT want to shoot at Vespa's hair, you just don't!
Barf: (takes in the carnage) HOLY SHIT!
- After her impressive display with the weapon, Barf has only one thing to say:
- I liked how Barf was able to turn the tide of battle against the mooks who had the gang backed into a corner during the escape from planet Spaceball. With nothing but a spare venting pipe off the wall!
- Lone Starr using the Schwartz to reverse the vacuum of Mega Maid. Mind you, this is one man using his power against a massive ship.
- Lone Starr is an idiot, but he managed to sneak into the self destruct room, whilst taking out two guards and even knowing how to use the code machines.
- Lone Starr's not an idiot, he just needed some coaching on the Vulcan Neck Pinch.
- For all the jokes, Spaceball-1's transformation actually looked pretty impressive.
- For that matter in general the movie had really solid special effects, sets, and makeup/costume work for a comedy/spoof. On the DVD documentary, they explained how they wanted the movie to look as good as the movies they're spoofing.
- The Awesome Music that plays during the Abandon Ship sequence, minor Soundtrack Dissonance notwithstanding.
Awesome / Space Balls
SPACE BALLS: THE AWESOME PAGE