Awesome: Sonic The Hedgehog Triple Trouble
- The music for Sunset Park Act 3. Listen.
- The actual transition into Act 3 itself. Sonic or Tails hops onto a strange platform and flips the end-of-level sign, only to find the whole thing is actually a train. Cue the Act 3 BGM as they run up to the front of the train.
- Honestly, the entire soundtrack is excellent – we expect no less from this franchise. Some more examples:
- The under-appreciated – due to, well, listen to the entry above – music for Sunset Park Acts 1 & 2.
- Turquoise Hill Zone.
- Meta Junglira Zone.
- Robotnik Winter Zone.
- Atomic Destroyer. An unusual example of Sonic music being intentionally discordant and frantic.
- The airplane segment. Sadly, the constant humming of the Tornado's engine drowns out a lot of this one in-game. Luckily, the game has a sound test (and people who care enough to upload the BGM).
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.