- Action Mask in the "Jungle King" movie. The actor who plays action mask goes on a cruise which Shinchan and his friends joined but are attacked by an army of monkeys and their master, the Jungle King who seeks to defeat the children's idealized superhero and become the next hero for the children, forcing the actor in the finale to a fight to the death. The actor lists his multiple credentials as a martial artist and beats the Jungle King in a basic fight, a jungle ground built specifically to enhance the Jungle King's abilities, and in the air with just a jetpack. Keep in mind that this is the human actor playing Action Mask and not the hero himself.
- Hima, not satisfied with just one sippy-cup of juice, tries everything in her toddler power to get into the fridge to get another juice cup. After she has exhausted herself to no avail, Shin comes in from playing, hops up to the fridge, and takes and drinks the prized juice. Hima FREAKS OUT, charges Shin like an angry bull, and headbutts him in the groin so hard he goes flying back outside.
- Mitzi and Shin, in "The Young And The Eggless", both get one when while Mitzi races during the egg sale against Summer, who trips due to running in her platform boots, thus causing her to release her daughter's stroller. As Mitzi contemplates whether to rescue Paris (Summer's daughter) or miss out on the sale, Shin volunteers to help as Mitzi tosses him into the air to clear the crowd as she successfully dives to stop the stroller inches from hitting the wall with a sliding finish. Bonus points for this being the second time Mitzi's physical capabilities are shown and that it's her and Shin teaming up. Shin succeeds in clearing the crowd and getting the eggs by doing an airborne ass-bomb.
- Mitzi: MATERNAL RESCUE POWERS, HOOOOO!!!Shin: Ass, ass, and an ass!!
- The ninth movie, Crayon Shin-chan: The Storm Called: The Adult Empire Strikes Back has Shinchan's kindergartener group plus Himawari and Shiro struggled to survive when all the adults disappeared. It even has a Car Chase scene with a bunch of five year olds (and at some point the dog) driving a bus chased by an army of adults. It's hilariously awesome.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.