- Mace ends a generations-long genocidal war in a matter of weeks.
- Nick taking on and killing three Akk gaurds, with assistant from some dying clone troopers and then interrupts Depa's suicide by lightsaber before she can press the trigger while his guts are ripped out definitely counts.
- The fact that he survives is another MoA.
- Mace Windu is arguably the greatest swordsmaster in the galaxy. Kar Vastor beats the snot out of him.
Mace: Kar Vastor is not the most dangerous man in the Highlands.Nick: You only say that because he doesn't know you.Mace: I only say that because he doesn't know me.
- Mace curb-stomping the Dirty Cops—while naked—is this crossed with Crowning Moment of Funny. He didn't even need to use his lightsaber.
- Depa Billaba is both stated and shown to be as good a swordswoman as Mace, if not better. That in itself is pretty darn awesome.
- A few children are trapped in a 'crawler which (unknown to them) is climbing an active volcano, which is about to erupt, and the crawler will be buried under a wave of dirt. What does Mace do? He surfs down that wave, climbs to the top of the crawler, encourages one of the girls to lead the others back up, maintains a stable grip on the side of the mountain, and figures out a way to get a young man who doesn't trust him to come out.
- Mace Windu, two lightsabers, and an akk vs three gunships. It's a Curb-Stomp Battle-for the poor sods in the gunships.