Awesome: Seirei no Moribito
- The OP alone is enough to convey just how epic the series is going to be and it delivers. Big time.
- While fight scenes in Moribito are few and far between, they're well worth the wait as they're well choreographed, beautifully animated, action-packed affairs. The quality and production values speak for themselves in this compilation video.
- What makes it even better is, it starts with Balsa's mentor, Jiguro, then segues into the fights Balsa has, years later. It allows you to see where she got it from and just how well she learned from him.
- From episode 11: the scene where Tanda crosses over into Nayug seen, here (4:47-6:28).
- In Episode 3, Jin decides to kill Chagum himself to spare the Mikado the pain of having to kill his own son. Just as he's about to do the deed, Balsa comes sprinting out of the woods straight towards him, screaming a wordless cry. She throws a pair of knives, then the broken shaft of her spear, all of which he deflects easily...until she seizes a rock from the ground and decks him with it, knocking him out cold. What makes this even more impressive is the fact that she was heavily fatigued and badly wounded from the previous fight. It's also her first true Mama Bear moment.