!!If you're looking for examples from specific movies or shows, see their own pages:
* The Scooby series has been nominated for an Emmy twice, in 1989 for ''WesternAnimation/APupNamedScoobyDoo'' and in 2004 for ''WesternAnimation/WhatsNewScoobyDoo'' (the nod went to Mindy Cohn for her voice of Velma). Also the aformentioned feats of Shaggy and Scooby in ''Bedlam In The Big Top'', ''WesternAnimation/ScoobyDooAndTheGoblinKing'' and ''WesternAnimation/ScoobyDooAndTheSamuraiSword'', among others.
* Daphne in the first live action movie, when she takes out TheDragon Zarkos, a masked wrestler, with her ''bare hands''. We'll say that again... [[DistressedDamsel Daphne]]. [[TookALevelInBadass Takes out]] [[TheDragon the fucking dragon]]. [[CrouchingMoronHiddenBadass With her]] [[LetsGetDangerous bare hands]]. (Shouldn't be surprised - she is played by [[Series/BuffyTheVampireSlayer Buffy Summers]] after all!)
--> '''Daphne''': Now who's the damsel in distress?
--> '''Zarkos''': (Whimpering) M-Me?
--> '''Daphne''': Straight up.
** Said movie also features a spectacular TakeThatScrappy in the form of [[spoiler: Scooby punching Scrappy (who was, mind you, the BigBad, and practically asking for it after trying to kill his uncle)]].
** Special mention also goes to Shaggy during the climax, twice. First, when Scooby is about to be absorbed, Shaggy says, "Nobody absorbs my pal!" and then grabs onto the pincer to save Scooby. And again right before Shaggy pulls the Daemon Ritus out of [[spoiler:Scrappy's]] chest:
--> '''Shaggy:''' "Like, dude..."
--> '''[[spoiler:Scrappy Rex]]:''' WHAT?
--> '''Shaggy:''' [[spoiler:"[[PreAssKickingOneLiner YOU'RE A BAD PUPPY!]]"]]
* In the crossover episode with ''WesternAnimation/BatmanTheBraveAndTheBold'', [[RealityWarper Bat-Mite]] uses his powers to allow Batman, Robin, Joker and Penguin to actually fight. Then he does the same to Shaggy and Scooby. Yes, after over 40 years of running, hiding, and cowering in corners, Shaggy and Scooby actually [[TookALevelInBadass get to kick ass]]. [[CurbStompBattle And they do.]]
* Scooby, every single time he unleashes all ''the massive and numerous cans of shit'' whenever Shaggy or his friends are in danger.
* Creator/MatthewLillard's spot-on portrayal of Shaggy in the 2002 film, which eventually got him cast as Shaggy's official voice actor, a role he's held since 2010.
* The original series in 1969 was the debut of legendary voice actor Creator/FrankWelker. Almost 50 years later, he's ''still'' playing Fred.
* Any time Shaggy and Scooby pull a fast one on the villain in their classic way, putting on a disguise and an act to fool them. Yes, it's hilarious and unrealistic, but face it: they stop being scared long enough to frequently come in close contact with the ghost, while improvising some sort of act that actually fools the ghost. Sometimes they don't even grab a disguise and they ''still'' fool them (or at least confuse them long enough for it to work).