If you're looking for examples from specific movies or shows, see their own pages:
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo
- A Pup Named Scooby-Doo
- Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island
- Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase
- Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed
- Aloha, Scooby-Doo!
- Scooby-Doo! in Where's My Mummy?
- Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
- Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King
- Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword
- Scooby-Doo! Camp Scare
- Scooby-Doo! Legend of the Phantosaur
- Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
- Big Top Scooby-Doo!
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- The Scooby series has been nominated for an Emmy twice, in 1989 for A Pup Named Scooby-Doo and in 2004 for What's New, Scooby-Doo? (the nod went to Mindy Cohn for her voice of Velma). Also the aformentioned feats of Shaggy and Scooby in Bedlam In The Big Top, Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King and Scooby-Doo! and the Samurai Sword, among others.
- Daphne in the first live action movie, when she takes out The Dragon Zarkos, a masked wrestler, with her bare hands. Let me say that again... Daphne. Takes out the fucking dragon. With her bare hands. (Shouldn't be surprised - she is played by Buffy Summers after all!)
Daphne: Now who's the damsel in distress?Zarkos: (Whimpering) M-Me?Daphne: Precision F-Strike Straight up.
Shaggy: "Like, dude..."Scrappy Rex: WHAT?Shaggy: "YOU'RE A BAD PUPPY!"
- Said movie also features a spectacular Take That, Scrappy! in the form of Scooby punching Scrappy (who was, mind you, the Big Bad, and practically asking for it after trying to kill his uncle).
- Special mention also goes to Shaggy during the climax, twice. First, when Scooby is about to be absorbed, Shaggy says, "Nobody absorbs my best pal" and then grabs onto the pincer to save Scooby. And again right before Shaggy pulls the Daemon Ritus out of Scrappy's chest:
- In the crossover episode with Batman: The Brave and the Bold, Bat-Mite uses his powers to allow Batman, Robin, Joker and Penguin to actually fight. Then he does the same to Shaggy and Scooby. Yes, after over 40 years of running, hiding, and cowering in corners, Shaggy and Scooby actually get to kick ass. And they do.
- Scooby, every single time he unleashes all the massive and numerous cans of shit whenever Shaggy or his friends are in danger.