- Each character has their own, at one point or another, even if no two fans can agree on which point it is for each. Some are more obvious than the others, but they are all epic (some do not believe it is possible to top seeing The Punisher get cold-cocked by the cutest twelve-year-old girl you will ever see in an adorable hat).
- Molly earlier punching Wolverine out of a church is also pretty awesome.
- Chase has a pretty big one.
Chase: (the group has just detained Victor) Don't worry this psycho killer ain't going anywhere.
Victor: What's... what's your power?
Chase: A poor upbringing (brandishing knife)
- In the first story arc, after the teens' second encounter with their evil parents:
Leslie (Karolina's mom): You think you've beaten us? We haven't even used a fraction of our strength against you. One the kid gloves come off, your parents will annihilate you. We brought you children into this world...
Alex Wilder: And we can take you out. (knocks her out with a big magic stick.)
- Villainous example: Alex Wilder's revelation at the climax of the first volume of his excellent Evil Plan, as well as gaining the powers of half the titular team. Granted, it doesn't last, but it was pretty awesome.
- The cherry on top of this being The full page shot of Alex with the fistagons, Chase's goggles, the Staff of One and Old Lace behind him, giving a Kubrick Stare after giving one hell of a Badass Boast. As evil as betraying his friends was, you have to admit he did it with style.
Alex: The mole? Call me whatever you want but I just saved you two from getting offed by a few of your so called friends. It's a long story, but like I said it's about to end. I'll explain everything After we finish the rite of thunder.
Geoffrey Wilder: But Alex, the rest of the pride
Alex: you don't need them anymore Dad. You've got me. Aren't you proud?
- Nico's followup to the above's full explanation, as simple as it was, did even more. After being offered so much by Alex and hearing the full explanation of his evil plan, including his wish to be with her forever in the paradise the Gibborim promise, she just punches him in the face.
Nico: Not if you were the last boy on earth. Loser.
- And folloiwng that The quick turnaround the team makes: Karolina, upon being informed of the situation, blasts Alex. Alex quickly chains her up with the staff of one and plans to have Old Lace dispose of her.. only to find out Gert's woken up, taken control back, and is none too pleased about the betryal, having Old Lace return the staff of one, which Nico promptly uses to destory the fistagons.
- Hell even the team's psychic dinosaur gets its own CMOA. After Chase fell off a building, Old Lace managed to grab him by the jacket, dug her claws into the building, and ran up it to get Chase onto the roof. Made even more awesome because while the rest of the team is wondering if Chase and Old Lace just died, Molly guesses exactly what happened. This leads into the Punisher example mentioned above.
- Darkhawk wasting Ultron was sweet after everything the droid did.
- Chase stopping The Yorkes from stealing the Leapfrog using their own tech, getting A new set of fistagons in the process.
- The team's break-in to rescue Old Lace from an old West Coast Avengers storage untit following The deaths of their parents and Alex, and all of them being remanded to foster care, taking out a bunch of security robots with ease and then deciding to run off together afterwards.
- An early one for Karolina: When one of the parents questions whether or not the kids will fight them, Leslie Dean scoffs and says that Karolina doesn't have the spine to fight. Later, she goes to confront Karolina. Leslie imprisons Chase, and just cranks up the honey and sugar: she greets her daughter with "Hello, my angel," and explains that yes, K, you're an alien, and you'll learn more about your beautiful gifts, and that there's no point in fighting because their abilities are exactly the same and can't be used to hurt each other. Karolina, angry that she's been lied to and upset that her life isn't what she thought it was, takes the power limiter bracelet, and says that if her mother's powers are the same as hers, the bracelet must also do to her what it does to Karolina: "Take away everything that makes you special." And she brandishes it like brass knuckles, pulls her fist back and clocks her mom right then and there.
- In the first issue of the third series, a guy is thrown over a railing while the Runaways are visiting the mall. Klara, without hesitating, saves his life.
Klara: Grow! (A bunch of palm trees spring up and break the guy's fall.) Lie down. Thank you.