Awesome: Romeo and Juliet
- The awesomest part of the whole play:
Romeo: "Then I defy you, stars!"
- The 1936 film features the only sword fight that Basil Rathbone got to win in his acting career, despite being a far more skilled fencer than many of his opponents.
- The massive opening battle in the 1968 film, with practically every single servant fighting. One guy is even seen fighting three opponents at once! And Lord Capulet gets on the action too, wielding his gigantic longsword and managing to cut down one Montague who tries to attack him.
- Tybalt's entrance in the Baz Luhrmann film. Badass personified.
- The guns. A real work of art for any gun enthusiast. Besides, crazy as it may seem, there's nothing cooler than seeing the cast of Romeo and Juliet kicking ass with 9mm's.
- Tybalt's "I AM FOR YOU" just before the fight with Mercutio was probably the most badass point in the whole play.
- Mercutio's most (in)famous line: "A plague o' both your houses!" after his swordfight with Tybalt he shouldn't have died from.
- This line, which may count as a Pre Ass Kicking One Liner:
Tybalt: What, drawn, and talk of peace? I hate the word, as I hate Hell, all Montagues, and thee. Have at thee, Coward!
- The opening montage of the 1996 film. The music helps as well.