Awesome / Robin Hood: Men in Tights
- "Patriot Arrow?"
- "You haven't seen the last of us!" (arrow outline) ".....you've seen the last of us."
- Robin swordfighting that guard one-handed while drinking.
Blinkin: (serving him the drink) Sounds like we're winning sir!
Robin: Indeed we are. Carry on.
- Blinkin of all people catching an assassin's arrow, saving Robin's life. As much of a Butt Monkey as he is, that was pretty damn impressive. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
Blinkin: "I heard that coming a mile away!"
Robin: "Right-o, Blinkin, very good."
Blinkin: "Pardon? Who's talking?"
- Ahchoo cutting the noose around Robin's neck with an arrow. Even if he was aiming for the hangman. ESPECIALLY if he was aiming for the hangman.
- Will shredding the arrow Robin shoots at him with two knives.
- Later, he pins a Mook to the wall by throwing his daggers, then knocks him out with one punch. Followed by turning to the camera and saying "Am I good? I'm good!"
- Blinkin utterly destroying a wooden pillar. If that man could see, he would have liberated England by himself.
- For the hangman, Brooks actually got the same actor who played the hangman in Blazing Saddles, in the same costume, almost two decades earlier.
- Robin's delightfully casual Take That.
Sheriff: "It is illegal to kill a wild pig in the king's forest!"
Robin: "Is it not also illegal to sit in the king's throne and usurp his power in his absence?"
- The film's biggest Take That is as awesome as it is hilarious:
Prince John: And why should the people listen to you?