- For starters, punching a dragon to death in Skyrim repeatedly.
- "Good job, you're halfway to becoming a Viking now."
- Killing Adolf Hitler by shooting him in the nuts.
- Like many other Youtubers, Robbaz played Slender soon after it came out. Rather than make a generic facecam video (Like most other tubers did, with typical fake screams), Robbaz modded in a (useless) pistol, proceeded to charge at Slenderman, and tackle him as the game faded to static.
- In a video he did of War Thunder, Robbaz has sustained heavy damage and is sat on his team's runway. An enemy plane sees him in this state and decides to take advantage by kamikaze-diving into him guns blazing. He survives.
- Throughout the whole of his Kerbal Space Program series, we see Robbaz go from an incompetent rocket-maker who didn't even bother with the tutorial, to making space-stations, creating colonies on both the Moon and KSP's Mars analogue, landing a space plane backwards, and launching a Space Ship Ship. That is, a ship that normally belongs on the ocean with the addition of more rocket fuel than is sane.
- He also caught an asteroid, clamped three parachutes to it, and then safely landed it back on the planet with a trio of Kerbals sitting pretty on it.
- Robbaz having to escape from Fort Rowe in this video can also double as tearjerker considering how much work was put into it.
- Though, a few episodes later, he launches a one-man crusade to take it back. Which succeeds.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.