Awesome: Resident Evil: Damnation
- The Lickers taking on the T-103s that Svetlana had sicced on both Leon and Buddy. Probably the only time that you would actually be rooting for the Lickers to win.
- Once again, Leon establishes his Badass status by taking on a cellar full of Ganados using his martial arts skills alone. While handcuffed, no less.
- Ada's scene with Leon, mimicking her appereance on RE4.
- She also punted a table at the President before their Cat Fight.
- Svetlana doesn't get any mentions? She held her own against Ada and Leon, all complete with Badass Boasts.
Ada: "So...it's true what they said about you being a former instructor."Svetlana: "Former? I still am an instructor."
Svetlana: "Do you have any idea who you are pointing your gun at?"Leon: "Let me see...you're The Beekeeper?"Svetlana: "The Beekeper?"Leon: "The person who released the Plaga."Svetlana: "Just as I thought. You haven't a clue. I am the President...of this country. "
- Svetlana also hands out a boast to Leon when he is holding her hostage during the standoff under the palace.
- The third Tyrant is impressive on its own; stomping around the square like its nothing, tearing apart Lickers, grabbing missiles out of the air and tossing them away.