* Shilo had some good ones, but the first was just before ''Seventeen'' when she stood up to her father for the first time in her life.
-->'''Nathan''': What chance has a seveteen year old girl?
-->'''Shilo''': I don't know what I was thinking. There's no sense in girlish dreaming. I'm only seventeen... seventeen... And it's better than [being] ''forty!''
** '''Shilo''': Daddy's girl's a FUCKING MONSTER!
** At the Genetic Opera itself, during ''Let The Monster Rise'' when she [[spoiler:finally finds out about Nathan's many dirty secrets and calls him out on them]]
** She then goes on to [[spoiler:tells Rotti she's not a murderer and gives him back the gun she was supposed to use on Nathan, despite Nathan having done some pretty bad things]]
** ''Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much''. Doubles as a CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming and a TearJerker. -sniff-
* Nathan/Repo Man has a lot.
** There's ''Legal Assassin'', a song all about how he's the best murderer on the block.
*** This line in particular. It's the first time we see the shift from Nathan Wallace to the Repo Man, and it is ''terrifying'' and amazing to watch.
-->''I'm the monster, I'm the villain.''
-->'''''What perfection! What precision!'''''
** When he [[spoiler:refuses to repossess Mag's eyes]], despite Rotti, Pavi, and Luigi's best efforts, in ''Night Surgeon''.
** ''Let The Monster Rise'', when he decides to put the smackdown on [[spoiler:Rotti]]
*** Particularly that part at the end of the song when he holds that last note for at least sixteen seconds.
** ''Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much'', for all the same reasons as Shilo.
** ''Thankless Job'', when he uses a recently-disembowled corpse as a sock puppet, lamenting how ungrateful people are to people in his line of work.
* The Graverobber, in ''21st Century Cure'', when he stands up and screams at the many, many, many machine-gun-toting GenCops chasing him. There's also:
** Using a corpse as a battering ram
** Escaping from the [=GenCops=], ''again'', and taking Shilo with him
** The entirety of ''Epitaph''
** Hell, basically any time Terrance Zdunich is on screen, something awesome is going down.
** Basically, there's just not enough Graverobber in this movie.
* Amber Sweet, at the end--when she [[spoiler:sold the face that came off during ''Blame Not My Cheeks'' to Pavi]]
** She has another one when [[spoiler:she has her brothers back her as she becomes the new CEO of [=GeneCo=] and the most powerful person in the country]], proving beyond all doubt that she is her father's daughter... at least, when she's sober.
*** This is arguably a CrowningMomentOfAwesome for all three Largo siblings, and probably an AwesomeMomentOfCrowning, too.
* Luigi Largo had a lot of awesome moments. The one that most people remember was in ''Largo's Little Helpers'':
-->'''Luigi''': Someone's gonna hang if I don't get my coffee.
-->'''Luigi''': ...I will ''shoot you in the face.''
** His part in Mark It Up. Stabbing a Gentern and basically telling his bro eff-you all while ripping his shirt off.
** This little jewel
--> '''(As Nathan comes to turn in a repossesion of spines)
--> '''Luigi''': Well, who ordered pizza? I could sure go for a slice!
** Also, when he kills [[spoiler:the top three bidders for Amber's face so Pavi can have it.]]
* Pavi Largo had some, but they mostly revolved around how easily he charmed women. In ''Genterns'', he gets [[spoiler:a new face, freshly cut from an unwilling victim, attached while receiving oral sex.]]
** There's also his bit during ''Mark It Up'' where he mocks Luigi.
-->'''Pavi''': Ask a Gentern who they prefer, ten out of nine will say "The Pavi!"
** And when he blasts Luigi full in the face with breath spray while Luigi is trying to strangle him.
* Pavi and Luigi have some great moments together.
** The entire opera sequence up until they tackle each other and tumble off stage.
** All of Mark It Up is a [=CMoA=].
* Blind Mag, at the end of ''Chromaggia.'' [[spoiler:'Come take these eyes...I would rather be blind.']]
** When she convinces Rotti to let her go see Shilo, just so she can show her a recorded message from her deceased mother.
* Rotti. Just... ''[[MagnificentBastard Rotti.]]''
** In ''Things You See In A Graveyard,'' "I'll keep those vultures guessing!"
** In ''Seeing You Stirs Memories'', when he introduces Shilo to Mag so that Shilo will come to the Opera
** In ''Nathan Discovers Rotti's Plan'' when he sends the [=GenCops=] after a 'rogue Repo Man', so that Nathan will figure out what's going on and come to the Opera
** In ''Tonight We Are Betrayed'' when he has the [=GenCops=] [[spoiler:steal Marni's corpse]], ensuring that Nathan will come as the Repo Man
** In ''Mag's Fall'' when he convinces the audience at the Opera that [[spoiler:Mag's gruesome blinding and death by impaling was all part of the show]]
** In ''Rotti's PiÃ¨ce De RÃ©sistance'' where he further convinces the audience that he can cure Shilo's illness.
** In ''The Man Who Made You'' [[spoiler:''Sick'']], where he [[spoiler:destroys Nathan utterly by revealing his secrets to Shilo]]
** And when he finally informs his children they ain't gettin' shit.
--->'''Rotti:''' ''(to Shilo)'' You've exceeded all my plans
--->'''Luigi''': More than you could say for Amber.
--->'''Rotti''': More than I could say for you.
--->'''Rotti''': Or your just-as-worthless brother.
** Essentially, basically everything he did [[spoiler:up until his VillainousBreakdown.]]
*** One could argue that the entire Largo family had a CrowningMomentOfAwesome just by existing.
* In a meta sense, one for Paris Hilton, for managing to sing on the same stage as the likes of Anthony Stewart Head, Paul Sorvino, Ogre, and ''Sarah Brightman'' without making a complete fool of herself. Sure, she's not the strongest voice in the cast, but she's not supposed to be.