- During his VIP 5 playthrough, raocow beats "absurd athletics 2", (a sequel to a level in VIP 4 that caused him to quit playing it without tools) without tools.
- During his A Super Mario Thing playthrough, he beats the seventh castle's Time Limit Puzzle Boss with one tick left on the timer. What makes it even better is the choice of music for said boss fight: The Final Countdown. See it all here (the boss begins a bit after the halfway mark).
- raocow, along with several other members of talkhaus, singing Bohemian Rhapsody. No more need be said.
- During some of the final levels of the SMWCP, raocow plays through one of the hardest levels in the hack, taking him two days to complete. Said level was made by himself, making this an effective case of Hoist by His Own Petard.
- raocow finally, after six months and fourteen days after starting the project, five months and five days after entering World 5, and 73 (not counting any "Episode 0"s) videos (38 of them being World 5), with a total of 41 hours, 7 minutes, and 29 seconds of total playtime, completes Fantasy Explorer Nitroid! Give that guy a drink.
- An SMWC member called Yanama claimed he was dying of Leukemia. What does raocow do? He actually interrupts his "Drama Mistery" LP with it so he can give Notte Luminosa a proper LP before he passed away. Bonus points: When it turned out Yanama was lying about it all, raocow not only carried on with the LP, but openly discouraged drama regarding the creator.
- Him simply guessing the right code in this level. And not just the usual one, but the secret one that gets you an extra star.
- For that matter, one level in Super Talking Time Bros 2.5 has him tasked with him doing detective work to find out who stole the level's end goal. He successfully fingers the perp on his first try, by just guessing.
- He defeats Galamoth, That One Boss from Symphony of the Night, on his second try. And he makes it look easy, despite consciously not using any game breakers.