Works in this franchise with their own pages:
- Rambo threatening Sheriff Teasle after taking all of his fellow officers out of commission. Teasle breaks down in tears after Rambo removes the blade from his throat and silently departs into the forest.
Rambo: I could have killed 'em all. I could've killed you. In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it, or I'll give you a war you won't believe. Let it go. Let. It. Go.
- The Forest Scene, where Rambo essentially called out the spirit of Rainsford to dispense non lethal takedowns against several cops hunting him down with assault rifles.
- "Murdock...? I'm coming after you."
- Rambo, fresh after being tortured by Russians, beating the ever-living crap out of his guards with a radio...
- Upon confronting Murdock at the end, Rambo shoots the place up and slams his knife between Murdock's fingers, coolly telling him to get on with finding the rest of the POW's, or else.