Awesome: Pulp Fiction
- '"And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee..."
- "English motherfucker, do you speak it?"
- "DOES. HE. LOOK. LIKE. A BITCH?"
- "My name's Pitt, and you ain't talkin' your ass outta this shit."
- "I DON'T REMEMBER ASKIN' YOU A GOD. DAMN. THING."
- "It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker."
- Topped at the end. "The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."
- Butch saving Marcellus with a katana and holding Zed at sword point, taunting him to pick up the gun. And then Marsellus tells Butch to step aside, just before blowing Zed's balls off.
- The entire sequence with Winston Wolf.
- The opening. "Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of you!!"—cue "Misirlou" by Dick Dale note blaring without warning.
- The ending: Jules and Vincent calmly walk out of the restaurant, like cowboy heroes with knowing swagger exiting a saloon after the big showdown.
- Captain Koons' monologue detailing the history of the gold watch, and Butch's ancestors. Badass Family indeed.
- As convoluted and crazy as the scenario was, there is a bit of Crazy Awesome in seeing Vincent and Lance bring Mia back to life with the needle.
Jody: That was fucking trippy.