- '"And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee..."
- "English motherfucker, do you speak it?"
- "DOES. HE. LOOK. LIKE. A BITCH?"
- "My name's Pitt, and you ain't talkin' your ass outta this shit."
- "I DON'T REMEMBER ASKIN' YOU A GOD. DAMN. THING."
- "It's the one that says Bad Motherfucker."
- Topped at the end. "The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."
- Butch saving Marcellus with a katana and holding Zed at sword point, taunting him to pick up the gun. And then Marsellus tells Butch to step aside, just before blowing Zed's balls off. And then..
Marcellus: (to Zed) I'm gonna call a couple of hard, pipe-hitting niggas to go to work on the holmes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch. You hear me talking, hillbilly boy!? I ain't through with you by a damn sight! I'm gonna get medieval on your ass!
- The entire sequence with Winston Wolf.
- The opening. "Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of you!!"—cue "Misirlou" by Dick Dale note blaring without warning.
- The ending: Jules and Vincent calmly walk out of the restaurant, like cowboy heroes with knowing swagger exiting a saloon after the big showdown.
- Captain Koons' monologue detailing the history of the gold watch, and Butch's ancestors. Badass Family indeed.
- As convoluted and crazy as the scenario was, there is a bit of Crazy Awesome in seeing Vincent and Lance bring Mia back to life with the needle.
Jody: That was fucking trippy.
- This troper really wishes Jack Rabbit Slim's was a real restaurant.