Crowning Moment of Awesome
- Edgar finally getting over his issues by dumping the representations of the people who upset him in high school out of his mind.
- Giving Jasper the much-needed and overly-due beatdown he deserves.
- Also, the final Butcher fight. As it should be.
- In the boss fight of The Milkman Conspiracy level:
Den Mother: "I'll pluck out your eyes!"Raz: "Ha! You can't! That is the purpose of the goggles!"
- "Oh, no. You DIDN'T just hit my boyfriend!" Ineffective, but awesome in its own right.
- "I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious." If you don't think that's awesome, you haven't seen the cutscene.
- Milla Vodello's Nightmare Room might be Nightmare Fuel of the highest caliber, but props to Milla for keeping TEN of the things under control. While it might be chalked up to Raz being a rookie, we get to see firsthand how dangerous Nightmares are later in the game, and that's facing them one at a time.
- Which, in turn, accurately represents a CMOA for her in real life: despite how traumatic it must have been to hear the dying screams as all the children she loved getting burned alive, she was somehow able to cope with it and move on with her life as a happy, laid back person. One has to wonder the kind of battle she had to fight to get that done...
- Fred chasing off Crispin after the former has recovered, though not before Raz has to bluff his way past the "orderly" with a Paper-Thin Disguise;
Fred: Inmate Whitehead.
Crispin: Chief Orderly Bonaparte! You're...you're...
- Despite the Meat Circus being the infamous That One Level, the background music from that segment is actually quite popular.
- Also, Black Velvetopia.
- Agent Cruller's Sacred Hall.
- Razputin's little merit badge acquisition theme tune.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.