* [[spoiler:Layton and Future Luke building a machine gun out of slot machine parts]].
* [[spoiler:Layton driving up the side of the giant mecha]].
* [[spoiler:Layton flying off the mecha in his Laytonmobile, dropping off everyone, and going back to pick up Claire and Clive]].
* Chelmey gets one line at the end that clearly shows that he's got plans for Bill Hawks:
-->'''Bill Hawks:''' ''(referring to Clive)'' Hmph. Criminals like him make me think the whole world has gone mad. Despicable, just despicable.
-->'''Chelmey:''' Yes, people can become so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do. But criminals aren't the only blind ones.
-->'''Bill Hawks:''' Just what are you implying, Inspector?
-->'''Chelmey:''' Nothing at all. Just stating the facts, sir. Now if you'll excuse me, I've still got work to do.
* A talking rabbit with a serious attitude problem. With a cockney accent to boot. This is somewhat bad*** depending on how you see him.