[[caption-width-right:300:Who'da thunk that a ballet dancing duck would be so AWESOME...? The one who thought of Guitar Ninjas, that's who!]]
* Duck tackling Fakir after he locks Mytho in the library in Akt 5.
* Tutu's major crowning moment comes in Akt 13, when she has a dance battle with Princess Kraehe and dances a pas de deux all by herself... and wins.
** Which is even more awesome since Kraehe was trying to goad her into confessing her love for Mytho, which would cause Tutu to fade away. Of course, that's only if she confesses using words...
* For Fakir, one of several comes in Akt 25, when [[spoiler: forced to write a story which is harming Ahiru/Duck, whom he loves. Rather than let her suffer, he stabs himself in the hand.]]
* Akt 24, with Rue's [[spoiler: CallingTheOldManOut moment, followed immediately by her HeelFaceTurn and an HeroicSacrifice for the ages. In fact, Ahiru later admits to Fakir that she'd never be able to pull such a selfless act, if faced with the same situation.]]
** An the last part is awesome in itself, too. [[spoiler: Flat-out admitting such a thing requires a massive does of BrutalHonesty to both yourself and the person you're talking to.]]
* Autor gets his own [[spoiler: when he saves Fakir from having his hands ''cut off''.]]
** And he does so by blocking an axe with ''a book'' and then pile-driving his opponent. We do not see the opponent get back up, either.
* Fakir's got another one in episode 13, as well--when he faces down Kraehe's crows in an epic sword duel (which he'd previously been shown to be terrified of), complete with high jumps and impressive dodges to show how his ballet training has come in handy. It all ends with a SlipknotPonytail moment as [[spoiler:he struggles back to his feet after he appears to have been killed, and with a final blow slices a hypnotized Mytho's sword in half before he could shatter one of his heartshards.]]
** That later becomes an awesome moment for Kraehe, as [[spoiler:she reveals that she soaked the heart shard in raven's blood, and Fakir breaking the sword means there's no way to take it out]].
* As foppish as Femio may be, he was the only one to resist the Raven's power by himself.
* The Book Men explaining their duties to Fakir and saying that as Princess Tutu appeared to protect him, [[spoiler:the only one who can fight Drosselmeyer now is whoever shares his bloodline]]. Fakir resolves to fight, and as he does, images of him in the gears are shown.
-->'''Drosselmeyer:''' You'll fight with me, you say? You, who are inside the story?
* Uzura [[spoiler: turning the story backwards and letting the characters see their pasts]].
* Fakir [[spoiler:''stabbing his hand'' after Drosselmeyer forces him to write Duck going into the Lake of Despair.]]
** Uzura guiding Fakir [[spoiler:to the Lake of Despair, then guiding Fakir and Duck back to the surface with her drum.]]
** Fakir [[spoiler: giving Duck the will to live again after she has [[DespairEventHorizon curled up at the bottom of the lake, completely willing to die]]]].
* Tutu saving Fakir from [[spoiler: having his hands cut off]]. The man accosting him's awed gasp of "Princess Tutu!" really hits home, as does the imagery of her as a protective swan and the music swelling triumphantly.
** It doesn't hurt that the music in question is "[[AwesomeMusic Pictures at an Exhibition - The Great Gate of Kiev]]".
** Then Tutu is captured, and Fakir saves her [[spoiler: by rewriting the story]]. Extra props to Chris Patton's voice acting, as he screams her name with all his might.
* And then there's Mytho in the final two episodes. [[spoiler:He proves himself to be an even ''better'' swordsman than Fakir when he has his heart back, and--with help from Ahiru and Fakir--rises up to meet the Raven (on a pillar of pink petals, no less), and pulls out Rue from the realm the Raven had imprisoned her in after her HeroicSacrifice. That done, they grasp his sword together and destroy the Raven with a final blow to his heart.]] Somehow, he made even the ''pink petals'' look badass.
** In the Japanese, his scream of "[[spoiler:RUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEE!]]" is a crowning moment all its own.
* The climax of the story. [[spoiler: Ahiru as a duck dances better than she's ever danced before, maybe even better than Tutu, while she's being attacked by villagers who've been turned into ravens. Even after being repeatedly beat down, she tells Fakir that she can still dance. This also gives Mytho the determination to pull of his aforementioned crowning moment.]]
* An unusually strong entry from the fanbase, but [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9197GTl1ASg this music video]] won the Best Action & Best Of Show categories in the Anime Boston 2006 Anime Music Video Contest. It (mostly spoiler-free) puts the entire plot of the series into three minutes, and does so in the most beautifully badass way possible.