Awesome: Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- If you played the games, you'll cheer every time Dastan pulls a stunt lifted from them (there's even a brief wall run). They also managed to make such stunts look not too unrealistic most of the time.
- Throughout the film Sheik Amar had made it quit clear that he was The Drag-Along Load. But once he's captured by the Big Bad, who physically beats him personally. He drops this:
Sheik Amar: (while bleeding from the mouth) You Persian bureaucrats, such soft hands.
- Tamina, using the Hassansin leader Zolm's own pet snake to give him a Family-Unfriendly Death — by forcing it to bite him in the eye!
- The part during Sand-trap scene when Dastan pulls that last-minute back-flip to safety was epic!
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The trailer music - "Blade Blade (or Black Blade)" by Two Steps from Hell.