Powerless has more than you'd expect, considering that we're talking about a series depicting a de-powered Marvel Universe. To wit:
- Logan deciding he's had enough of Mystique's crap.
- Peter Parker averting The Gwen Stacy. With his weakened arm.
- Matt Murdock, when He's Back.
- Frank Castle finally giving Fisk what he deserves, with a Pre Ass Kicking One Liner to boot.
- Peter Parker pulling a Gendo Ikari to freak the hell out of Norman Osborn.
- Logan finally meeting Eric Magnus and telling him, "But I was looking forward to meet YOU.", thus ending the scene.
- Hell, just about anytime Logan does anything. Who needs powers, anyway?