Sure, Turbo is pretty much middle-of-the-road, but it does have its moments, such as:
* The sheer VisualEffectsOfAwesome from the [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgmCi-qnLOI Megazord formation in the movie]], which appears to use a [[OffTheShelfFX heavily touched-up toy version]]; extra points for the ''flame jets'' that erupt as the ''Turbo'' theme blares, hoisting the Megazord up and ready to face off against a ''friggin lava demon''.
* "Clash of the Megazords", where the (hijacked) Turbo and Rescue Megazords go at it one-on-one. Just as the Turbo Megazord is about to deal the killing blow, T.J. flies in on Lightning Cruiser and breaks into the Turbo Megazord, distracting Crosspatch and allowing the others to revive the Rescue Megazord.
* The Rescue Turbo Megazord formation's sole fight against Count Nocturne in "Carlos and the Count". Carlos declares, "You may have bitten me, but I will never fight on the side of evil!" right before the Megazord's sword chops Nocturne's weapon in half, and then he summons the artillery cannons. The music accompanying the fight adds just the right touch, especially the riff that plays as the Rescue Turbo Megazord takes the villain's "Now I'm mad!" attack without flinching and Carlos blasts the Count into oblivion.
* The two-part finale "Chase into Space", when the Turbo Rangers continue to fight after losing both Megazords and all their weapons, as they make their last stand against Elgar and the Piranatrons at the Power Chamber, which gets blown up by Divatox.
** This after getting word that [[OffscreenMomentOfAwesome Eltar, Zordon's home planet, has fallen and Zordon himself has been captured.]]
** Goldgoyle himself gets an honorable mention in this episode, as he became the first villain to single-handedly destroy a Megazord, as well as damage another one so badly that it had to be self-destructed. Sure, Rito Revolto destroyed the Thunder Megazord and Tigerzord in ''MMPR'' season 3, but he had help from 4 other monsters, while Goldgoyle did it all by himself.
** The [[TheScrappy much-maligned Justin]] gets one, too: he sneaks into the NASADA base, gets all the way to the command center, and manages to talk the base commander into letting the other Rangers onto a shuttle to venture out and try to do ''something'' to stem the coming tide, despite flying blind and totally unarmed... and, ''end scene''. To be continued in ''Series/PowerRangersInSpace''.
* A meta example- the Phantom Ranger managed to be in the Top 5 of Morphin Madness (a contest where fans could vote for their favorite rangers in a special Ranger Key set). He's there alongside Jen from ''Time Force'', Jason and Tommy (White Ranger) from ''MMPR'' and Ryan from ''Lightspeed Rescue''.