Awesome: Pearls Before Swine
- The 6/23/11 strip featuring "Opposite Day." Most readers will realize it was a LONG time coming.
- The 2/5/12 strip has Goat finally giving Rat what he deserved.
- The March 2012 Strip where Pastis gets tired of Rat.
- In retaliation for Rat being overly precise about yogurt, Goat gets overly precise about beer.
- Looks like Andy finally escaped the chain.
- Rat, of all people, pepper spraying a man for claiming that books are useless.
- Bill Watterson, the legendary and incredibly reclusive author of Calvin and Hobbes, is a fan of Pastis', to the point where he came out of retirement to guest-draw for a week.
- "#$@&!* you, British Petroleum" - said by ''Pig''.
- The killer whale making another unexpected appearance by devouring the killer dolphins that are trying to eat Larry.