- On one routine in Werewolves and Lollipops, Patton is interrupted by a heckler during a quiet moment. He proceeds to rip into the heckler's motivation, finish the joke, then declare to the heckler, "You will miss everything cool and die angry!"
- The George Lucas bit, where Patton takes untold millions of hours and words expended by fans against the Star Wars Prequel trilogy and condenses them all into a single sentence:
"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHERE THE STUFF I LOVE COMES FROM, I JUST LOVE THE STUFF I LOVE!"
- This clip has him spend a good seven minutes totally destroying a woman for talking on her phone and chatting loudly during his set. It gets even better when the woman becomes offended by Patton's masterfully baroque mockery of her, but she still won't just shut the fuck up, and continues to give him even more to work with.
"You are, like, the easiest free material I've ever had!"
- Combined with Tearjerker, his furious Twitter post after Carrie Fisher's death. "Fuck this sick, worthless, cruel prank of a year."
- When a realtor in California objected on Twitter to his having an opinion about politics, plenty of his fans mobbed the guy. The realtor responded with a shockingly horrific joke that he got a psychic message from Patton's late wife saying he was wrong (note: this was less than a year after her death). Patton then stated that he'd been planning to stay out of the whole thing himself, but could no longer do it, and absolutely eviscerated the bastard, who also ended up getting fired when his bosses got wind of it.