open/close all folders
- The origin story of the iconic summoner, Balazar. He was about to be thrown into a Void Chasm, Bleached and presumably killed For Science!, when a voice called to him. It said that if Balazar gave it a form, it would help him. So Balazar imagined what he thought the voice would come from: A strong and serpentine body, powerful talons, and a chicken's head because he was getting hungry. Cue exactly that leaping out of the chasm and unleashing hell. The eidolon, which called itself Padrig, pledged its Undying Loyalty to Balazar, and they've been together ever since.
On the Tabletop
- This post comes from a Rise of the Runelords player who, in an act of desperation, tried to push a giant angel statue onto the Lamia Matriarch boss. While she was flying. And the attack had the chance of bringing down the belltower the players were in. And the attack has a -12 to hit. Not only does he actually hit her, he CRITICALS and kills the lamia matriarch in ONE BLOW.
- This thread was created PRECISELY to add to this very page.
- Ladies, Gentlemen, and Others, That Guy (Who) Destroys Psionics. Nothing says overpowered like eliminating psionic powers from the multiverse.
- Double duty of a Funny moment: MagusJanus accidentally summons the Tarrasque four times in one campaign. And lives.