open/close all folders
- Basically any time someone guesses the Password (and/or the Password Puzzle on the NBC versions) with just one clue.
- Any contestant on Plus or Super who retired undefeated.
- Any Lightning Round that is completed in a ridiculously short time. The unconfirmed record is ten seconds.
- Contestant Terri Edler winning $53,800, including an Alphabetics jackpot that reached $35,000 only once.
- Contestant Natalie Steele setting the franchise record of $106,000; a record that was never broken.
- Jim Bontempo winning $76,000, including a $45,000 end game and a record $12,000 Cashword.