Awesome: Owl City
- "Fireflies" is pretty much the Crowning Moment of Awesome for Owl City. Before "Fireflies", he was relatively minor and unknown. Afterwards, not so much. Even some of his most ardent critics have admitted that "Fireflies" is awesome.
- "Plant Life" manages to give the narrator several. No, seriously. The backing beat keeps going to this loud and awesome variant every time he hits the chorus, and then it goes Up to Eleven for one set of lyrics to become this rallying, loud beat as though the music wants to cheer him on. And it is awesome:
Tonight I'm busting out, of this old haunted house/'Cause I'm sick of waiting for, all the spider webs to grow all around me/'cause I don't feel dead anymore, and I'm not afraid anymore.
- The transition from "January 28th, 1986" to "Galaxies."
- He performs an original song for an animated Disney film, called "When Can I See You Again"!
- "Good Time" with Carly Rae Jepsen.
- "Beautiful Times" with Lindsey Stirling.