- Abigail's improvements to her Mr. Bonk stuffed animal. Is that a rocket launcher?!
- Speaking of Abigail, let's not forget that a majority of the improbably super-advanced technology she's seen using has been built using Legos!
- Fisk "retiring" his "not-a-family-room" couch.
- Janie having completed every major quest, saved the world of Alduin, completed all the side quests, and discovered every location in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Then she discovers the Hearthfire DLC, which allows her to "live off the fat of [her] characters accomplished opulence". Cue throne of skulls, badass armor, and butler.
- 419 through 424, wherein Thomas proves that while he's more laid-back than Jaine and Abigail, he's still pretty smart when it comes down to it, providing a very well thought-out analysis of Franz Kafka's Metamorphosis.
- The battle for the pool.
Fisk (to Beth): Grab a drink, honey. It's getting good.
- This moment here. Dream or otherwise, Fisk just throat-punched an angel.