- Issun's Big Damn Heroes moment after Yami electrocutes Amaterasu to near death.
- The final battle against Yami. You finally regain your former glory, becoming Shiranui, including the awesome wisp things and markings. Even your brush gets a makeover! It just fills you with pride and happiness that you can finally defeat Yami. It also couples with the crowing moment of heartwarming because it turns out Issun hasn't abandoned you. It makes how long the game is even more worthwhile.
- Think all the bosses (even the Spider Queen) are awesome? Ninetails countered your Celestial Brush, Lechku and Nechku required you to team up with your PAST self and OKI. Oki is a WOLF in this one. Daaang.
- After the fight with Orochi, Susano finally does something useful! He deals the finishing blow, without any timely Power Slashes from Amaterasu, and rescues his girl. Good for him.
- Even before that, Susano comes and confronts Orochi on his own, and rejects the monster's offer of power. Considering that he spent his time trying to distance himself from his legendary ancestor's reputation, it's a bold step for him.
- You also get to see his ancestor Nagi in action. Sure, he was just as big of a Butt Monkey as "Pops", but the constant set-backs didn't deter him from making the same dramatic entry and killing blows on True Orochi.
- It gets even better in Okamiden. It turns out that Chibiterasu had been helping Susano slash off Orochi's heads too, along with his mother, but he didn't help him deliver the final blow. Later, he goes back 100 years and also helps Nagi slay Orochi, but this time, the game prompts you (as Chibi) to help him deliver the final blow. This means that Susano was able to deliver the final blow to Orochi all on his own, something even his famous ancestor was unable to do (though nobody knows about that, not even Susano himself).
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.