Awesome / Ninjago
"I am the ultimate Spinjitzu master!"
- In "Snakebit" while the other three Ninja jump out of the way from the wrecking ball, Jay instead jumps ON the wrecking ball and backflips in mid-air and lands on the crane and knocks out the Fangpyre controlling it.
- Three words: Ninjas vs. Great Devourer.
- Zane unlocking his true potential.
Zane: We're coming for you, Pythor!
- How about Kai unlocking his potential? Having to choose between saving Lloyd or retrieving the last Fang Blade, flying out of an erupting volcano in a fireball cradling an unconscious Lloyd, and falling unconscious himself afterwards. Plus he was the one most desperate to unlock his potential.
- While we're at it, Jay and Cole unlocking their true potential counts. Jay saved him and Nya by stopping a full speed roller coaster and Cole was able to save himself and his father from heavy rubble.
- Nya is able to defeat all of the ninjas and create a alter ego called Samurai X by herself which is pretty amazing.
- The battle against the Serpentine in "All Or Nothing". Skeletons return.
- Garmadon using the combined power of the Golden Weapons to destroy the Great Devourer.
- The fight with the pirates in the second episode of Season 2. Even Lloyd gets in some good moves.
- In "Double Trouble" Jay's evil clones taunts Jay that he kissed Nya. In response Jay brutally beats up his evil self into oblivion.
- Lloyd grabbing his mother and leaping out of the way in slow motion just as the Stone Warrior is about to kill them.
- From "The Island of Darkness", we have the ninja regaining their powers, plus gaining new outfits and weapons and the fight scene that follows.
- The penultimate episode has Evil Nya completely wiping the floor with all of the Ninja. Also, it has significant Crowning Moment of Funny elements mixed in.
- From "The Ultimate Spinjitzu Master", Lloyd finally becomes the Ultimate Spinjitzu Master, which gives him the power to utterly destroy the Overlord and cure his father in the process.
- The fight as a whole is awesome. This line in particular stands out:
Overlord: You can't defeat me! Where there is light, there will always be shadow!
- Don't forget the fact that Lloyd turns into a golden dragon made out of light!
- The technoblade ability to hack the evil machines and (In some cases) transform them is pretty awesome.
- The fact that the graphic novels are written by Greg Farshtey. Yes, he of Bionicle fame.
- Zane pulls an amazing triple cross on the Overlord in the ninth graphic novel. Trying to explain it in mere words would be futile- it's just that confusing. Even in the book itself.
- In episode 28, we see Garmadon's driving skills. Who knew that a guy as old as he is could jump a car across a chasm?
- From episode 29, Zane and P.I.X.A.L. fighting the Nindroids together.
- When Pythor returns, he manages to steal the Overlord hard drive and allies with him. Together, they are quickly able to capture Loyd!
- Dareth telling a shark to back off, and the the shark listening!
- The Ninja battling the Overlord in Cyberspace.
- Garmadon breaking his oath of peace. Which leads to this exchange with Pythor:
Pythor: But your oath! You swore never to fight!
- In "Versus", after arguing over who Nya loves more and generally treating each other like crap, Cole and Jay finally put their differences aside, refuse to fight each other in their match, and rebel against Chen. Also, Cole giving the Jadeblade to Jay so he could move on instead.
- Cole pulling an escape attempt in the factory in "Spy For a Spy" was this, especially when you consider he wanted them to throw him in a cell so he can grab the guards keys.
- Garmadon's final battle with Clouse. He's floundering at the edge of a portal, lets go, launches himself across it, grabs Clouse to pull him in, and climbs up Clouse to get out of the portal. Your argument is invalid.
- Arcturus and his generals are freed from what is essentially Hell, and the first thing they do? Send Chen and his army right to where they came from as vengeance for setting their tribe up to be entombed and killed, and then insulting their legacy by wearing their remains.
- What's even more awesome is the badass Reason Why You Suck Speech Arcturus PERSONALLY delivers Chen, after the guy has the nerve to ask what he did wrong, even as his empire of lies and deceit collapses all around him. Just the VENOM in Arcturus' tone is terrifying in itself, and you can tell Chen was probably soiling his hypothetical pants the whole time.
- Pythor manages to tame a predator that was trying to kill him into riding him into a WAR ZONE. And he's still TINY, by the way.
- Likewise, his reason for helping the Ninja? HE'S more Eviler Than Thou to all of the other villains, and not just some lackey. If anyone else gets in his way, he'll do ANYTHING to ensure they're dead.
- Nya turns out to be the descendant of the Master of Water. It's the one thing to stop Morro's army. Nya just got levels of awesome.
- She leads the Ninja to invade Stix to get the Realm Crystal, and her plan is genius. Using the other ninja to lower the enemy numbers and disguise herself as the Green Ninja to get in close to attack Morro, so Lloyd can get the Realm Crystal.
- Skylor appearing in Cursed World Part 1.
- Ronin repaying his enormous debt to Morro. Specifically, he basically dumps his life savings onto the house, and subsequently Morro, that the latter is levitating, and is able to give Lloyd enough time to get inside and get the Realm Crystal.
- Nya destroys HELL. Call it what you want; Cursed Realm, Preeminent, etc., but for all intents and purposes it's Hell. And Nya DESTROYED IT with a single wave.
- Seeing the Ninja being able to contend one-on-one with the previous Big Bads really shows just how much stronger they've gotten; Yes, the villains had the disadvantage of being in mannequin bodies. Even so, it's pretty awesome seeing some, such as Jay, single-handedly trounce Samukai in battle, to the point where the former King of the Underworld has to take Ed and Edna hostage to ensure he wins.
- Cole unlocking his RX power and shattering the reality-splicing, curse-inducing Yin Blade with a PUNCH.