* Her verse on Music/KanyeWest's "Monster", seen by many as the highlight of the song. And how effortless she makes it all look.
** Her verse has become so ubiquitous that [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgv6aiiOzjo at a CRWN interview]], all of the Barbies in the audience knew EVERY SINGLE WORD, allowing her to rap with them.
* No one rates it quite as much, but her verse on "Bang Bang" by Music/JessieJ and Music/ArianaGrande as well. She switches her flow three times, doing so seamlessly and effortlessly.
* The song "Big Daddy" has her slaying Iggy Azalea.
* See also the machine-gun delivery of her verse on Ciara's [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-TTNdyIMAE "I'm Out".]]
* Her surprise [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EusT7GqGZbg appearance]] on Music/TheWeeknd's performance of "The Hills" on ''Series/SaturdayNightLive''. Her delivery is effortless and after the song concludes, he starts bowing down at her.
* Her rapping about her past in the heartbreaking "All Things Go".
* ''Miley, What's good?''
* Her song "Win Again" is a wonderful example of well-done braggadocio.
* "Chiraq", for anybody forgetting that Nicki can spit.
* Nicki Minaj rapping with no beat at the iHeart Radio Music Festival in the remix to "Flawless" and killing it.
* Nicki's sample of Annie Lennox in "Your Love".
* A cross between this and CrowningMomentOfHeartwarming: a fan jokingly suggested that she help pay off their college expenses. And she took it seriously and started wiring people sums of money (as long as they had good grades) to pay for classes, books, and supplies. You're outstanding, Nicki.