- Jess tearing apart Spencer's place to get her stuff back after realizing he didn't water her plants.
- The slow motion chicken dance at the end of the wedding episode definitely counts
- Eye of the Tiger? Awesome. Eye of the Tiger played (somewhat poorly) on hand bells? Crowning Moment of Awesome
- Jess and Paul's elevator sex was pretty awesome, especially after all the trouble it took to get to that point.
- Schmidt's asshole friend getting decked by Julia.
- "I'm going to go pay this $800 fine. And my checks have baby farm animals on them, bitch!"
- Jess getting back at the little bitch bully student during "Bully".
Jess: You're gonna sing a duet with me.Bully: WHAT?
- Cece revealing she lost her virginity to Mick Jagger.
- Winston's Noisy Shut-Up in "Secrets," where he gets the entire apartment to shut the hell up (and simultaneously solve all of their arguments). And why'd he do it? Because it's Saturday. That's a sleeping day.
- Winston: Alright, everybody STOP! Wherever you are, right now, just sit down. Okay, now, Saturday is a day for sleeping, and damn it, you will not take that away from me! You— give her her scarf back. Finders-keepers is not a thing. (girl hands scarf back) and you, get out of my house.Holly: Who are you?Winston: (dramatically) Who am I? Who am I?! Well, I am Theodore K. Mullins, and Nick is my lover on the down low. Tell her, Nick. Tell her how it really goes down in Apartment 4-D. Oh, great Negro spiritual, please come down and loose these chains on this woman! Flesh on flesh. When the lights are off, we are all the same. Dear Lord, HELP me, Father! (in tears) Get out of my house. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! (as girls leave) You told Harpo to beat ME?! You want them over me? OVER ME— (normal voice,to Nick:) You... you're sweating so much, it looks like rain. (to Schmidt) And you, you... you're peaking, man you're at the prime of your life. That's actually... (claps) Cece, get rid of the motorcycle! And Jess, don't act like you haven't thought about us too when you're going solo. Okay? I don't work a 9 to 5, I'm here all day, I can hear you! Now go away, because I'm having cereal.
- Nick punching out Taye Diggs' character after finding him naked in Jess' bed. Especially great because it looked like Nick was going to comedically get taken out in a drunken stupor.
- Schmidt bringing lesbian OB/GYN Sadie to the verge of orgasm, using only a vagina diagram and some Unusual Euphemism.
Sadie: Now, what I typically do is I start over here, and then I move here, once I feel confident that this area...has been taken care of.Schmidt: Yeah, see, that's exactly what I do. I call that "Losing Nemo".Sadie: Well, a more advanced move would be...you know what? I'll just show you. It's sort of, come in this way...Schmidt: No, no, I see what you're doing. That asymmetry right there? That's crucial. 'Cause then what I'll do is, I'll go outside, get the paper...and shake the neighbor's hand.Sadie: Interesting...Schmidt: Then what I'll do is, I'll tie a bow on it because it's birthday time. Then I get onstage and collect my Oscar and say thank you to the people, thank you to the people, then get back down offstage and get everybody into the sharing circle, right down there in the sharing circle, and then [slaps the table; Sadie gasps] spike the volleyball. Then what I like to do is, I like to arrive at the bridge, meet the troll, and then answer his riddles three. Then what we do is, we're dancing. We're just gonna dance, we're gonna dance for a while. We'll dance until you can't dance anymore, dancing till you can't dance anymore [Sadie is now visibly aroused] ...and then everybody...gets...a churro. [clicks his tongue] ...You okay?Sadie: Mm-hmm. It's the baby hormones. They are not as gay as me.Schmidt: So I'm good at this, right?Sadie: Schmidt, in my professional opinion, you have definitely earned the rank of—and I will use the phrase you coined—va-genius.Schmidt: [clasps her hand; sincerely] Thank you, thank you so much. I really needed to hear that, Sadie.Sadie [breathes deeply, bites the inside of her cheek] ...You gotta go.
- Schmidt calling the dirty old man from "LAXmas" a "Dirty old bitch" for trying to trade him a gold card for a night with Cece.
- The entire season 5 episode "Jury Duty" is one for Jess, showing just how important she is in keeping the loft from devolving into chaos.
- Everyone in the two part season 5 finale, particularly Schmidt though frankly all his efforts throughout the season count. After calling and failing (for a year) to get Cece's mom to come to their wedding and then seeing how upset Cece is about it when she breaks down over his mom getting engaged to her lover, Schmidt decides to fly to Portland in the middle of the night to convince her in person. Things don't go according to plan and he ends up having to miss the one night of his life he's been dreaming about. Which he is okay with since "[he] knows what the rest of his life is going to look like.". When he gets back in the dead of night, the gang has put together a second ceremony in the loft that's a mix Jewish-Indian wedding so that he still has his night.