- Nature of Nature's Art has its share - hardly surprising, since it's a martial arts comic. Examples by arc:
- [[spoiler:Quintet's "World of Cardboard" Speech followed by her beatdown of Polarizing.
- Rule's final monologue, as he sucks the oxygen from his own body, using it to destroy Meander's mind as he dies:
[E]ven in this darkest moment, I have an imperative responsibility. To uphold not only my own ambitions, but the ambitions of those those like me. We are the unsatisfied 10%, and if I can change our future, even by 1%, I'll take that initiative... Because we can't stand living in your past.
- Polarizing's defeat in court.
- XZ/Nutsedge kicking SV's ass in the midterms tournament.
- In a Heroic B.S.O.D., SV has an epiphany and finally discovers the power he's been seeking all along. What follows is a spectacular display of power.
- This page just deserves its own crowning moment of awesome. (A few spoilers, though.)
- SV breaking out of a small cave-in his teacher dropped on him.
- And one for the writer, for being so willing to write such a polarising character as SV.
- The very first fight in the arc: Lycosa curb stomps Agelenopsis naevia... by using a shard of glass as a makeshift sword to slice her open. It's one moment that sets the scene for all of the battles to follow.
- "Supreme Facture... Pisaurina mira!" The spider ignored by Venom 8 is immortalized as the grand finale of Lycosa's "The Power of I" metanoia. Long live Mira!
- The Jovians' ultimate weapon, Summanus. Basically, the planet Jupiter reshapes itself into something like Kefka's final form.