The moments that remind the reader that, despite all the pain
, there's always gonna be heroes to give you hope.
Return to the main page HERE.
- So Applejack's just found an Eldritch Abomination, a Wicked Witch, a Creepy Undertaker, and A Creepy Ghost Guy with a Creepy Ghost Dog in her orchard, digging up an ancient rib. What does she do? Why, steal the rib right out from under their noses while kicking their asses, of course!
- Rainbow Dash's first appearance — showing up like a superhero to rescue Lyra from a burning house.
- Twilight Sparkle tricking Dirt Nap into following her after she teleported away Dracula’s rib. She'd hid it under Applejack's hat, and sent AJ running in the opposite direction.
- Twilight casting a spell on Dracula's rib that's channeled to the other body parts and mutes their presence, keeping Dracula's minions from being able to find them easily.
- Admit it. The first chapter of My Little Castlevania Adventure had so much Castlevania fanservice it made you squee.
- Twilight sees through Actrise's attempt to lure her into a trap by kidnapping Cadence, recognizes that she'd lose on a straight up fight, and refuses to play by the witch's rules, coming up with a counter strategy.