- "There is one grave yet to be filled" - Cue Movie Bob having Mario saying "Not yet." to the Grim Reaper.
- His epic reprimand of some people on Xbox Live.
- "So I've got a message out there for every fucking troll with a headset and a copy of Modern Warfare: NOTHING excuses this kind of bullshit behaviour, ESPECIALLY being good at a goddamn FPS doesn't excuse this kind of behaviour. You are not a badass because you own a copy of Call of Duty, you are not "The Man" because you can swing around and pretend to virtual gun on a kill streak! You think you're so damn hardcore, go join the actual army, if you're such a badass gun slinging mother fucker! I bet you're in for a rude awakening if you did, kiddo!"
- Another epic reprimand, this time towards the He-Man Woman Hater side of gaming culture.
Itís not okay to harass women! Itís not to quote-unquote slut shame! Itís not okay to use rape as a casual synonym for defeat! And itís REALLY not okay that I have to explain that to anybody!
- Bob rightly calling out the makers of The Lone Ranger for white washing the role of Tonto by casting Jonny Depp
- In his Big Picture video "With Great Power" he calls out geek culture for being just as sexist and homophobic as "main stream culture" now that video games, science fiction, fantasy and comics are mainstream. Instead of being jerks, a group that was bullied should be more inclusive.
- In "Je Suis Charlie", Bob took the extremely difficult task of encapsulating the immediate aftermath of the terrorist attacks on Charlie Hedbo, which had quickly been taken up by the media as a case of studying the rights and limits of free speech. Bob deftly explains that, while he clearly didn't approve of people responding to satire by way of gunning down the cartoonists, he also cautioned how the backlash against the attackers could potentially lead to the equally dangerous proposition of the attacks being used as justification to shut down discussions or criticisms of the content of the satire, similar to how the post 9/11 Patriotic Fervor led to The War on Terror that, to put it lightly, resulted in great losses with relatively little gain, and that it was probably made worse when critics of the war strategies were branded as being "un-patriotic". He ultimately concludes that many of the issues raised by the attacks, from discussions about the differences between free speech and hate speech, satire and mockery, etc., etc., are all very, very complex issues with no easy solutions... before swinging back around to say SOME things are relatively simple, and delivers one final "screw you!" to the terrorist attackers:
- His video on the intense preemptive hatred of Ghostbusters (2016), spewing a ton of righteous anger at the sexist assholes pissed off that women would dare try to put their own mark on the franchise, while also doing what depressingly few of the people commenting on the film have been able to, and make clear that he's also not saying that anyone who thinks it's not going to be good (especially since he's included in that group) should automatically be considered a sexist pig.