- Our heroes managing to synch up the Mirrors on two moving trains.
- The Old Man's plan might be slightly amoral, and not take certain minor but important factors into account, but it's still an impressive achievement.
- He might be the villain, but it's still awesome to see Sir Ivor give Mr. Frid his "The Reason You Suck" Speech, if only because he really deserved it.
- The wedding raid. Snow and the dwarves pull of some of the best action and comedy in the movie, all leading up to kidnapping the prince and leaving all the guests trapped in the tent for the queen to discover naked.
- Snow locking the dwarves in their house when she decides she has to go in alone.
Snow: I read so many stories where the prince saves the princess in the end.Prince: Open the door. Open the door, Snow!Snow: I think it's time we changed that ending.
- The ending, when the Queen appears as an old hag to Snow on her wedding day and offers her a poisoned apple. Snow pulls out her dagger, cuts a slice, and offers it to her.
Snow: Age before beauty.