open/close all folders
Medal of Honor
- The Dachsmag Port level, where you have to scuttle a giant U-Boat. The Nazis launch the thing early because Jimmy was causing so much havoc that they thought he was an entire Allied battalion!
- The ending of the first game. Reprogramming a V2 rocket and firing it at its own launch facility was pretty tight.
Medal of Honor: Underground
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
- See here.
Medal of Honor: Frontline
- Frontline's first level: Your Finest Hour. Storming the Beaches of D-Day. To date, this is the closest gaming equivalent to the Omaha beach scene in Saving Private Ryan. It helps that the series was produced and overseen by Steven Spielberg after all...
And when he gets to heavenTo Saint Peter he will tell
- The crowner of that crowning moment is when you finally fight your way up an defence emplacement, kill the gunners on top and turn a machine gun against the other emplacement and let the Germans there see how they like being mowed down!
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun
- "Midnight Raid on the Guadalcanal" had you and Gunny capture an airfield, destory an ammo depot and rub out multiple Japanese soldiers in the jungle with nothing but your Springfield, M1911 and Gunny's Winchester.
- Bromley's Big Damn Heroes moment in "Singapore Sling". After the German officer (who was in his undies) exposes you for stealing his uniform, Bromley crashes down the roof (having first kicked the rooftop guard through the glass ceiling) and then proceeds to flush out all the pistol brandishing officers with a Sten machine gun in each hand!
Phillip Bromley: Didn't think I would leave you with the sticky wicket, did you mate?
Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault
Medal of Honor: European Assault
- The opening cinematic of the first mission of European Assault. A battalion of British commandos aboard a captured German boat trying to sneak into the St. Nazaire harbor at night, the tension the men are feeling so thick it's almost visible. Then suddenly, the Germans open fire and in the midst of the shooting, the commando leader orders the Union Jack hoisted and declares We'll ram it down their throats!!" right before the boat rams the docks at full speed. Now THAT is how you start a game.
Medal of Honor: Airborne