- Janis Ian's "The Reason You Suck" Speech to Cady is extremely satisfying.
- Janis's epic Backhanded Apology as well.
- The infamous brawl scene in the hallway, also a Crowning Moment of Funny.
Mr. Duvall: Oh hell no, I did not leave the South Side for this!
- Special mention goes to how it ends - the nice, easygoing principal goes out into the brawl with a baseball bat to break it up, pulls a fire alarm, and orders all the girls to get into the gym for an assembly. You get the sense this Reasonable Authority Figure may have finally been pushed a hair too far.
- Cady's speech at the end definitely qualifies.
- Doubles as a Crowning Moment Of Heart Warming
- Cady saving her group's talent show performance when Gretchen accidentally kicks off the boombox from the stage. And earlier, Damien throwing back a shoe that hit his face when he was singing.
- After nearly an hour of Regina being a bitch, it was rather satisfying for the store clerk to deadpan "You can try Sears." at her.
- You have to give Regina credit; her scheme was brilliant, and very nearly worked.