Awesome: Mario Strikers
Super Mario Strikers
- The opening has Mario score a goal by kicking the ball hard enough for it to set on fire and push the Kritter goalie to the back of the net. Every character can do this as long as you make a "perfect" Super Strike.
Mario Strikers Charged
- The Mega Strikes in general. It says a lot of the main cast that to score a goal they can jump to ridiculous heights (except Petey Piranha) and kick or otherwise strike the ball hard enough for it to physically split into 3-6 equal balls. At least half of which with Glowing Eyes of Doom to boot.
- The trail of fire following his jump notwithstanding, Mario's is a variation of his Metal Mario form from Super Mario 64 that, in a rare aversion of Clothes Make the Superman, doesn't require a Power-Up.
- The Mega Strikes are put together in this video. Combined with the Starman theme, these really show what kind of power the Mario characters are truly capable of.
- Special mentions go to:
- Mario kicking the ball with The Power of the Sun!
- Peach becoming a pure and winged deity.
- Luigi utilizing telekinetic powers to move the ball around him.
- Wario inhaling the ball and subsequently self-destructing while launching the ball.
- Bowser looking absolutely monstrous as his claws and spikes grow insanely larger.
- Diddy Kong meditates and never even touches the ball once!
- Daisy doesn't kick the ball.... she freaking punches it!
- The Home entrances consist of the characters free falling from about the same heights they're capable of jumping to and landing flawlessly (except Wario) into an Ass Kicking Pose.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.