- "MR. FISH LEARNED HYPER BEAM!"
- Commander Badass shows how to "Moon Tiara Magic" this bull.
- Commander Badass: Fire trainer.
- Commander's reason for allowing his daughter to buy a millipede. Best Parent Ever!
- There's something impressive with how Commander Badass is derailing his handlers' plans for him by being incredibly emotionally stable. The white rebellion is just a cherry on top.
- The Commander managed to get Marketing to agree to let him punch the Admiral. Once. No strings attached. At a time of his choosing. Preferably in a public place. And he's saving it for later. As mentioned many times by fans, the Admiral (who's admittedly a bit of a dick) is going to be looking over his shoulder every time he and the Commander are in the same room.
Commander: It ain't about me hittin' him, it's about him knowin' they're gonna let me.
- The Commander's nonchalance at getting his head on fire.
- While Jet's raptor squad is pretty damn "radical" by itself, Ace dressing them in "tiny bespoke tuxedos" mere seconds after Jet's squad came into contact with the hotel is more radical.
- Keeping in mind that Commander himself didn't want to fight Tank while he was cranked up, Angel has no such limitations.
- And then there's how the Commander reentered the competition: crashing into the hotel on a megalodon who's wearing a sweater.
Commander: THERE HAS BEEN TOO MUCH VIOLENCE.Jones: Is that a megalodon? Did you knit that sweater for it?Commander: CORRECT ON BOTH COUNTS, JONES.
- Jared got a job at a certain pizza parlor. His response to the murderous animatronics? Beat all the haunted animatronics into scrap metal with a baseball bat. (The Commander's been a good influence on that boy.) note
Jared: I'm getting the idea maybe these murder bots have something to do with all that murder. So I think "I know what Commander would do, he'd nip this murder thing in the bud!"