Awesome: Manchester Lost
- Crowley PUNCHED Lucifer in the face. Wow...
- Admittedly this leads to something of an Oh, Crap moment later when he is talking to God at the end and it sinks in.
- An overwelming army of demons that crawled through a portal from Downstairs, complete with Lucifer on the offensive, is defeated by music by Journey sang by Archangels. It truly was The Power of Rock.
- War, protecting a portal from Earth to hell. With her fists. Mind you, she is the personification of war itself.
- Aziraphale landing the killing blow on Beelzebub via spontaneous sort-of-demonic combustion and a burning sword.
- This conversation, prior to the Fall, about baby Aziraphale.
Raphael to Lucifer: "And I know you have a very strong fondness for... er... sharp, pointy things, and so help me Light-Bringer but if you don't let me keep this child I will mount your immortal head on one of those sharp pointy things outside my office as a reminder to everyone that even though I am the Healer I am not a pansy!"