Awesome: Man v. Food
- In Knoxville, Tennessee, Adam takes on a 4-pound burrito and two half-pound sides (macaroni and cheese and banana pudding) and has one hour to eat all of it. No one had ever finished the challenge before. Adam wolfs down the burrito and the mac and cheese. He still has 35 minutes to eat the pudding. He finished the challenge in a total of 29 minutes.
- How about the fact that it was his FIRST time winning a burrito challenge?
- The ending of the Harlem episode where the three members of the Harlem Globetrotters that participated in the "Squealer Challenge" ended up giving Adam a one-of-a-kind #1 Harlem Globetrotters jersey after Adam presented them the usual Man V. Food Nation belt that's given out to the participant, win or lose. Also counts as a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming when considering that Adam's late dad used to take him to Harlem Globetrotters games whenever they came to New York.
- Anchorage, Alaska. Adam faces the undefeated Kodiak Arrest challenge, a 6 pound platter of giant king crab claws, crab cakes, a foot-long reindeer sausage, mashed potatoes and sauteed vegetables, and a mixed berry crisp with ice cream for dessert, with a time limit of 90 minutes. He spends 15 minutes at the start not even eating, but shelling all of the crab. After that, he goes into overdrive, gets to the dessert, and hands the challenge its first ever defeat in 47 minutes, just over HALF of the time allowed.
- At one point in Detroit, Michigan, Adam tackles a burger that's literally as big as a truck tire. After he realizes he can't do it alone, who comes to his aid? A team of 40 people, consisting of policemen, firemen, hockey teams, semi-pro wrestlers and a KISS tribute band. In a CMOA for the restaurant, they still don't finish it in time.