- The fact that Demitra remained on her feet after taking a direct attack from Murakumo's unsheated blade and continued to fight, despite her injury.
- When Demitra unleashes her ultimate attack, Haruko stands her ground and splits it in half!
- The moment Haruko showed her why she's called "Tenbi's strongest maiden," by unleashing Kusanagi. It gives new meaning to: "HO-LY SH*T".
- Seeing Ayaka near fatally shoot Takeru, during his attempt to rescue her, gave Himegami the impetus to free herself to avenge him. Her eyes made it clear that he had just crossed the line:
Himegami: (with slitted pupils) "Prepare yourself, Ayaka Koudai. When I am done with you, only your ashes will be left."
- Also seeing Kagezuchi's true form for the first time. Who would've thought that cute little chibi-fied runt would look like this?
- Minori physically ripped apart one of Martha Minerva's barriers (an SS class ability user) — that even a specialist like Aki, and unsheathed Murakumo couldn't break — with only her unbridled fighting spirit. Jaws dropped everywhere.
- Despite having won their fight, Azuki acknowledged that it was only because Yan-Min had held back. So she asks her to return to Tenbi one day, so they can have a proper rematch. As did Kai, leaving Yan-Min at a loss for words.
- Gouken was able to take on Chacha and Azuki at the same time, with their Maken activated. Then nearly defeated Haruko as well, despite having drawn Murakumo from its sheath... and did it with martial arts skill and his passive ability alone. Total. Badass.
- Watching her friends rally to protect her from Gouken, finally gave Takaki the courage to face her androphobia. She removes her glasses and lets down her hair for dramatic effect, before unsealing Habaya!
- Not only does Takeru curbstomp Ouken Yamato, he did it while literally beating a friendship speech into him for talking down to Himegami because she isn't human.