- Lawrence rides into the desert to save his batman saying "nothing is written".
- And when he gets back his batman kills a man and Lawrence carries out the execution. Making for a great sense of mystery about whether it is true or not that You Can't Fight Fate.
- Lawrence striding along the top of the train he's just blown up, as the music swells and the entire Arab Revolt cheers him on.
- The scene at the well with the famous "mirage shot" (although that is a misnomer since it is actually broken into several shots).
- Lawrence returning to base to announce to the officers that he'd taken Aqaba:
Lawrence: We've taken Aqaba.
Officer: Taken Aqaba? Who has?
Lawrence: Our side of this war has. The wogs have. We have.
- And this, right after all of his fellow officers were up in arms over Lawrence bringing an Arab into the bar, calling him a wog among other slurs.
- The amazing long-distance crane shot that follows the Arab charge through Aqaba, coming to rest on a Turkish cannon pointed impotently to sea.
- Alec Guinness gives such a magnificent portrayal of Faisal I of Iraq, combined with his incredible resemblance, ultimately makes you forget you are watching an actor playing a historical person and you believe that this is in fact Faisal himself. In fact, when the movie was filmed in Jordan, several people who knew Faisal mistook Guinness for the real thing.