Awesome: Lawrence of Arabia
- Lawrence rides into the desert to save his batman saying "nothing is written".
- And when he gets back his batman kills a man and Lawrence carries out the execution. Making for a great sense of mystery about whether it is true or not that You Can't Fight Fate.
- Lawrence striding along the top of the train he's just blown up, as the music swells and the entire Arab Revolt cheers him on.
- The scene at the well with the famous "mirage shot" (although that is a misnomer since it is actually broken into several shots).
- Lawrence returning to base to announce to the officers that he'd taken Aqaba:
Lawrence: We've taken Aqaba.Officer: Taken Aqaba? Who has?Lawrence: Our side of this war has. The wogs have. We have.
- and this, right after all of his fellow officers were up in arms over Lawrence bringing an Arab into the bar, calling him a wog among other slurs.
- The amazing long-distance crane shot that follows the Arab charge through Aqaba, coming to rest on a Turkish cannon pointed impotently to sea.