- "The Reason You Suck" Speech given by Manabe to Moritani at the end of episode 2.
Moritani: Why do you always take her side?!
- A minor one happens when Haruka and Manabe walk into their classroom, and a bunch of other kids snicker at them and point to the blackboard which has their names written under a romantic umbrella. Since Haruka and Manabe are not hiding that they're into each other, Manabe flips out and tells them to do justice to them as a couple and make it look legitimately romantic. Then he spams hearts all over it in pink chalk while the rest of the classroom kow-tows in respect.
- Manabe gets assaulted by four adult martial artists. Although they managed to put him in the hospital, they had to limp away from the fight bruised and beaten, barely able to keep eachother standing.
- Manabe actually managing to arrange a surprise birthday party for Haruka, which is no small feat considering Haruka can read minds.
- Manabe's Big Damn Heroes moment in episode 11.
- Now switch the focus to the Fragile Flower Haruka... when she beat her mother up (with pillows of course) in episode 12.
''You idiot! You idiot! You idiot!