Awesome: King Arthur
- Arthur himself: standing over the Saxon Chief as the man dies whispering "Arthur". Recalling his comment earlier that "everywhere I go, I hear this man's name whispered, like he was a god".
Arthur: "You think very hard upon that vow Bishop, for I will hold you to it. Break it, and no Roman legion, papal army, nor God himself will stop me. That is my word."
- Tristan: Taking out the Britain traitor from nearly a mile away while said traitor was under cover.
- Dagonet: Breaking the Ice.
- Guinevere: Leading the Wode women in battle.
- Launcelot: Taking on the Saxon Chief's son.
- Saxon Chief: Taking out Tristan
- Arthur's threatening of the Bishop:
- Mordred and Agravaine, trying to prove Lancelot's affair with Guenever, decide on the tried-and-true method of "let's catch them in the act." They also take along twelve armored knights with them, just in case. The fourteen slam on the chamber door, shouting for the naked and unarmed Lancelot to surrender. Does he give in? Fuck no, cause he's Lancelot. He tricks one of them into the room, kills him, takes his weapons and armor, and even gets off a one-liner as he takes the 13-to-1 odds.
Ah sirs, said Sir Launcelot, is there none other grace with you? then keep yourself.So then Sir Launcelot set all open the chamber door, and mightily and knightly he strode in amongst them; and anon at the first buffet he slew Sir Agravaine. And twelve of his fellows after, within a little while after, he laid them cold to the earth, for there was none of the twelve that might stand Sir Launcelot one buffet. Also Sir Launcelot wounded Sir Mordred, and he fled with all his might.