- Kell turns her feline rivals against each other by immediately resigning as CEO, thus causing them to battle it out for the right to succeed her.
- During the "Blind Stalk" event, Rudy gets splashed with prey pheromones, and not only manages to avoid being eaten by mistake, but catches the deer in the process.
- Wendell is the new Easter Bunny but his boar classmate (for reasons) is believed to be the one behind it. As the strip moves into the 2016 Easter arc, the boar sneeringly mocks the position. Wendell manages to slip a hard-boiled egg onto his seat while they were talking without even the audience seeing what he was doing.
- Dorothy is mentioned to have been the first female Easter Bunny as a teen. Due to the Stay in the Kitchen attitude of the times, she had to be twice as good as everyone else; she does this by hiding the car keys of every other applicant so thoroughly they have to miss the tryouts.
- Carl performs a diving save when Francis is threatened by a bird of prey.
- Rudy figures out Carl's glasses prescription through how his plowing veers. He had no other information but managed to get exactly what Carl needed with no input from the rhino.
- Leona shows us how handy she is with a fire hose when Carl chokes at the restaurant she's working at, saving his life for the second time.
Rudy: Carl! Say something!
Carl: Give her a decent tip.